Discover the special package of this classic Florence boutique hotel
Luxury and hospitality in Florence has been synonymous with the Plaza Hotel Lucchesi Florence, since 1860. The hotel, a member of Epoque Hotels, is located in the heart of the city on the right bank of the Arno River, with stunning views of Florence.
The ideal location of Plaza Hotel Lucchesi allows you to be walking distance from landmarks such as the church of Santa Croce, the Ponte Vecchio and the Uffizi Gallery, and the Duomo (Cathedral).
Plaza Hotel Lucchesi presents the Grand Tourist Package for 4 nights, which includes:
* 4 nights in a De-Luxe double room with balcony (equipped of Radio with IPod connectivity, DVD, wall-mounted LCD TV)
* The “Lucchesi” grand buffet breakfast
* Welcome drink at the American Bar “The Café”
* One high tea at “The Café”
* 2 à la carte meals, per person, at the restaurant “La Serra” (closed on Sundays – drinks not included)
* “Wanna be Italiano” cooking class with prior market tour (organized by FlorenceTown. Lasts 5 hours from 10 am in the morning
* Late check-out at 4 pm
* A fresh welcome gift
* Usage of the hotel’s bicycles
* Free Wi-Fi Internet access
Thanks to the Plaza Hotel Lucchesi’s commitment to its guests, the attention to detail and the friendliness of the whole staff, this classic boutique hotel continues to be the finest choice for those seeking a stylish, centrally located hotel in the heart of Florence.