Courtesy of Hotel Amira
We present you the second part of the guide about the best restaurants in Istanbul, the first part is available under:
Straddling the Bosphorus, its skyline studded with domes and minarets, Istanbul is one of the truly great romantic cities. Its history tracks back from Byzantium to Constantinople to its place at the head of the Ottoman Empire. Today it hums as Turkey’s cultural heart and good-time capital. In this sprawling, continent-spanning city you can tramp the streets where crusaders and janissaries once marched; admire mosques that are the most sublime architectural expressions of Islamic piety; peer into the sultan’s harem; and hunt for bargains in the Kapali Carsi (Grand Bazaar); dine in one of the below recommended restaurants to complete your visit to Istanbul.
Topaz Restaurant & Bar
• Address: Inönü Caddesi Ömer Avni Mahallesi No:50 Gümüssuyu
• Tel: +90212 249 10 01
• Website: www.topazistanbul.com
• Cuisine(s): Modern international cuisine, Turkish cuisine
• Whats Special: Topaz stands out with one of the most distinguished wine cellars of the country with 134 different kinds of wine some of which are very precious. Topaz has lent management of its wine cellar to the French sommelier Alain Wurshing.
• Avg Price: *****
• Address:Kumbaracı yokusu 57/6 Tünel,Beyoglu
• Tel: +90212 293 49 89- 243 95 55
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Website: www.lebiderya.com
• Cuisine(s): Modern international cuisine , Turkish cuisine, Italian cuisine
• Whats Special: In order to live the beauty of Istanbul, to be enchanted by the magic of the Bosphorus and to witness the unique view of the moonlight we welcome you to Lebiderya. In the hot summer nights you will be relaxing with the light seabreeze on our entirely open terrace and in the cold winter days Lebiderya turns into a friendly and warm location where you and your companions have a chat by the fireplace. With its menu from different cuisines and its ever smiling service Lebiderya is the place for celebrations o for a regular night out.
• Avg Price: ****
Mikla Restaurant & Bar
• Address: The Marmara Pera , Mesrutiyet Caddesi No:167/185 Beyoglu
• Tel: +90212 293 56 56
• E-mail: Perafirstname.lastname@example.org
• Website: http://www.themarmarahotels.com/The-Marmara-Pera/index.asp
• Cuisine(s): Mediterranean cuisine
• Whats Special: The roof-top restaurant Mikla, a Mediterranean restaurant with a clear emphasis on Istanbul and Scandinavia. Mikla offers a perfect opportunity to those who want to experience the contemporary Istanbul lifestyle in the heart of the old city with its outstanding view including a birdseye view of the main historical peninsula on the Golden Horn and the Bosphorus.
Avg Price: *****
• Address: Inönü Caddesi No:30 Gümüssuyu Taksim
• Tel: +90212 293 67 32
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Website: www.pucciistanbul.com
• Cuisine(s): Mediterranean cuisine,International cuisine,Italian cuisine
• Avg Price :****
• Address: Tepebası Mh. Mesrutiyet Caddesi No:151
• Tel: +90212 243 17 94
• Website: www.istanbuldoors.com
• Cuisine(s): Japon-Thai-Chinese cuisine
• Whats Special: Wan-na has brought a different air with its own pleasure and entertainment understanding and has opened the 2007 winter season. Wan-na has Vietnam, Thai, Japan and Chinese cuisine with “sushi” menu included and offers wonderful tastes combined with an oriental atmosphere for its guests. The Wallpaper magazine which follows trends all over the world said that “The restaurant-bar Wan-na is an Asian which has rescued the Far eastern soul from cliches of red lanterns and teak Budha statues with its original decoration which was inspired from abstract neon lighted origami styles and DJs who plays the most recent house rhythms and video art images that is reflected by projectors.
• Avg Price: *****
Hotel Amira in Istanbul is a new boutique hotel situated in the heart of this marvelous capital. Close to Hotel Amira Istanbul are the great St. Sophia, the wonderful Blue Mosque, the mystical Basilica Cistern, the majestic Topkapi Palace, the multicolored Grand Bazaar, and it is neighboring to the remains of the Bukaleon Sea Palace. Hotel Amira Istanbul offers the most spaciously designed guestrooms in the old city, boasting extra comfortable Visco mattresses, high-tech amenities such as iPhone docking stations and local hints such as hand-made ceiling paintings.
Functionality and comfort are present in the fully equipped standard rooms of Hotel Amira, featuring king size or twin beds in a 25 m² average area. The deluxe rooms are light, spacious and cover an area of around 34 m². The room has also an elegant living area with a sofa. The Amira Suite offers the ultimate Sultanahmet experience. The 42 m² suite features a magnificent panoramic seaside view from the balcony.The Amira Suite has an elegant living area with a functional sofa. The family room is a mix of a spacious deluxe room with a king size bed and a comfortable standard room with twin beds. Hotel Amira Istanbul has only two of these special connecting rooms created just for families. In the 50 m²room you will find all the comforts of the deluxe rooms. Together with its personalized first-rate service, Hotel Amira Istanbul offers also the convenience of valet parking, a library including a rich collection for every taste, free Wi-Fi access and a luxury business centre. During your stay at Hotel Amira Istanbul, you will be able to forget all the stress in the Wellness Center that includes gym, Jacuzzi, sauna, and massage service. Location: Hotel Amira Istanbul is ideally located in the historical peninsula, 14 km away from Ataturk Airport and just steps away from all the major touristic and historical attractions, such as St. Sophia, the Blue Mosque and the Topkapi Palace.
Hotel Amira Istanbul is ideally located in the historical peninsula, 15 km away from Ataturk Airport and just steps away from all the major touristic and historical attractions in Istanbul: Hagia Sophia (600 meters), the Küçük Ayasofya (the Little Hagia Sofia, just a 50 meter walk away from the hotel), Bukaleon Sea Palace (150 meters away), the busy Arasta Bazaar (250 meters away), the Blue Mosque (300 meters), the Topkapi Palace, the fascinating Grand Bazaar (850 meters). The Sultanahmet Tram Station is 650 meters away from Hotel Amira. – View Location Map.
|Category:||Avantgarde Luxury [learn more]|
|Address:||Kucuk Ayasofya Mah. Mustafapasa Sok. No:79 Sultanahmet Istanbul , Istanbul [view map]|
|Best Rate:||69 EUR [View Calendar]|
|Languages Spoken by Staff:||English, French, Italian|
|Credit Cards Accepted:||MASTERCARD, VISA, AMEX|
|Download full info [↓]|