Courtesy of Ripa Hotel, Rome
Today, we want to present a unique checklist during your visit in the capital of Italy… After you read it, you will know how to indulge your senses on your trip to Rome… ! Make some notes or “save” the pictures in your mind.
When in Rome… you cannot miss:
1) Try the famous Caffè S.Eustachio
2) Strolling around in Campo d’Fiori – a rectangular piazza near Piazza Navona in Rome, Italy. Campo dei Fiori, translated literally from Italian, means “field of flowers”.
3) Renting a scooter to feel like the famous couple Peck-Hepburn for a real Roman holiday.
4) A single cannon fires daily at noon from the Janiculum (Gianicolo) hill.
5) Sunset at Parco Savello Giardino degli Aranci.
6) The Aventine Keyhole – St. Peter’s Basilica seen through a keyhole at the Villa Malta.
7) Test if he really loves you and ask him to put his hand inside the Mouth of Truth (La Bocca della Verità) in the Paleochristian church of Santa Maria in Cosmedin.
8 A romantic aperitivo at Zodiaco Bar.http://www.zodiacoroma.it/public/IT/
10) Have an ice cream at the Gelateria La Scala while walking in the small and romantic streets of Trastevere where the Hotel Ripa is located.
“I eat my lunch in a quiet trattoria here, and I linger over my food and wine for many hours because nobody in Trastevere is ever going to stop you from lingering over your meal if that’s what you would like to do.”
( Eat, pray, love of Elizabeth Gilbert )
Since its conception the Ripa Hotel Rome has strived to stand apart from the status quo of Roman hotels. This boutique hotel has always chosen to make a cultural and artistic statement daring to use a modern minimalist style in a classical city. Breathtaking in its simplicity the hotel provides an atmosphere of functional luxury in the suggestive and picturesque Trastevere district.
In the historical Trastevere district, just minutes away from the Vatican, the banks of the river Tiber and all of Rome’s historical landmarks. – View Location Map.
|Category:||Avantgarde Superior [learn more]|
|Address:||Via degli Orti di Trastevere 1, Rome [view map]|
|Best Rate:||100 EUR [View Calendar]|
|Languages Spoken by Staff:||English, Italian|
|Credit Cards Accepted:||MASTERCARD, VISA, AMEX, DINERS, MAESTRO|
|Download full info [↓]|